Monday, November 30, 2009

Bad Girls Club 2: Who do think is gonna leave?

I hope both Jennavecia and Tanisha leave they are both childish broads....It's funny Tanisha talks a whole look of mess because she's big and she thinks her size is intimdating......I remember in the last part of the episdoe when her and Jennavecia were fighting she grabs Jennaveica's hair lol where I come from girls don't grab hair we just punch you dead and the face and knock you out right there....I'm not an advocate of violence nad I don't really like to fight, but if I was in that house Tanisha would be the one going home in the body bag. Jennavecia did get some good hits off of her but tanisha grabbed her hair and punched her....



Bad Girls Club 2: Who do think is gonna leave?

i think that tanishe is a fat *** ignorant *** mother ******!



she is all talk nd if she was REALLY a bad girl like she says she is then she would have been hit jenevicia or darlenne or cordelia!



she is all talk nd all she ****** does is pull hair nd say "im frum brooklyn son!!!" its REALLY annoyinh...nd i hope she goes home!



yes the party girls r disgusting but hey...tanisha and her fat *** pushed them too it!



i am ashamed for all the people from brooklyn who have to represented by tanishs's ugly fat ***!!!!!



so in closing i hope her obese fake jamaican self goes home!



Bad Girls Club 2: Who do think is gonna leave?

From the preview of Neveen's reaction, I think Tanisha is going home. I don't think she'd be crying if Jennavecia were going home. I think both of them ought to go home especially Jennavecia because that **** her, Darlen, and Cordelia did with that food and pissing in the sink and rubbing the sponge on their private parts was childish, classless, trifling, and just plain disgusting especially to say that her and Darlen are mothers. I would've seriously hurt those broads because you don't do no **** like that, not cool @ all.



Bad Girls Club 2: Who do think is gonna leave?

Jennevecia onlly got one punch in what are you talking about? And Jennevecia had it coming to her. Plus if Tanisha OR Jennevecia beat each other up too bad one of them could have a lawsuit. They aren't going to beat each other to death or anything just enough to make it hurt. It's a SHOW. And I doubt either is going to leave because the show would be boring about them.



Bad Girls Club 2: Who do think is gonna leave?

I HOPE THAT IT IS TANISHA, SHE NEEDS TO BE HOME WORKING ON HER LOUD MOUTH AND BIG OVERWEIGHT ***



Bad Girls Club 2: Who do think is gonna leave?

I think Jennavecia should go home. Don't mess with Tanisha's juice simple as that! If she woulda took the time and spent what...$3 on the juice Tanisha wouldn't have been mad. From what I saw idk who hit first but I don't want Tanisha to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting