Saturday, November 28, 2009

Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

LoL....who is your favorite girl? Least favorite, why?



I like Tanisha and Navene (if thats how you spell her name)



Darlene gets on my nerves, shes really lucky that she hasn't got punched in the face



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

I like Tanisha too!! I think she is the most real female in the house! I think my least favorite would have to be a tie between Darlene and Cordelia..... HAHAHAHA go figure it's the strippers....LOL That's not the reason I don't like them though. I don't like Cordelia because she just starts sh*t and then cries about it while everyone else fights her battles and I don't like Darlene because she's F-ing crazy! She also cries too much!



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

too much drama...last season was much better



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

get a life, and learn to live in it!



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

ugggh darlene is so dumb, she looks like a crack head....to tell you the truth, i m not very fond of any of them



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

None of them.. i cant stand them.. that show is dumb... those girls are so fake.. i know girls from where i live that are 'badder' and 'meaner' than those fake ones...



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

Tanisha that's my girl. She give Darlene a run for money ever week. I do think that somebody's gonna end up fighting Darlene it seem inevitable. to answer the question Darlene is my least favorite.



Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!?

Here's my evaluation of all the girls:



Tenisha-I love her!!! She's such a character. I see her getting into lots of fights with the other girls in the future...



Darlene-At first I thought I wasn't gonna like her but over the course of the episodes she showed alot of heart. She's just fearless and one of the few ppl on this earth who actually stand up for others.



Navene-Ugh! Can't stand her! She's not funny first of all and anyone who always has negative things to say about others ALL THE TIME doesn' t think too highly of themselves. Real talk!



Karen-I love her accent! But I hate how she's like a little follower. She's like the little kid on the playground who befriends the bully just so they won't be picked on.



Lyric-By far one of my favorite girls in the house. She's neutral on all the BS.



Jennavaceia- She's sooo pretty if you really look at her face[avoid the many tattoos %26amp; piercings]. And she just has a cool laid back personality.



Cordelia- Ewwwww! Cannot stand her, shes so insecure and annoying. When she said she's had animal sex thats what really turned me off.



But overall my favorite girl in the house would be Tanisha and least favorite would be Naveen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting