Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone watch Bad Girl's Club? Opinions about the girls?

I've only started watching it so I don't know all there names but that Ripsi, what a nutjob! The producers show have snatched her up after the first attack, sent her packing to her rich parents and had them send her butt to the Betty Ford. Zara is very naive and sees so much younger than the others. Yes, she is racist. If the black girls will go into an all white club, why can't she do the opposite? That one chick that Ripsi attacked is soooo skinny! I'll bet she's aneroxic. The chick that is replacing Ripsi is very boring. The dark haired girl is a b**** and she is jealous 'cause she's not preety-huge nose! I don't think that guy that Zara likes is into her (Amy, right?) and he's just trying to get into Zara's panties if he hasn't already! Hey, I want to be on Bad Girl's Club 2! How the heck do you find out about these reality shows and how to tryout?



Anyone watch Bad Girl's Club? Opinions about the girls?

I watched the first episode.... those girls are so vicious. At first I thought, "wow, they're all getting along great". Then suddenly, after they went to the club, OUT COME THE CAT CLAWS! Rawr!



Anyone watch Bad Girl's Club? Opinions about the girls?

I just started watching too. I feel bad for Zara. I don't think she meant to offend the black girls she was just uncomfortable and said so. And Aimee is a ***** to her- Aimee is the one w/ the big nose- she keeps rubbing it in that she was right about zara's boyfriend. I didn't see Ripsi attack that one chick- she's so quiet I don't understand why she picked on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting