Monday, November 30, 2009

Who watchs the bad girls club on oxygen?

those girls are crazy b******



Who watchs the bad girls club on oxygen?

I watch it sometimes. I think if the show was supposed to be about making them better people their job should be one like helping homeless teens, old people, shelter pets.



Who watchs the bad girls club on oxygen?

All those who.res are worthless oxygen thieves that deserve to be put in the epicenter of a nuclear blast ...



Who watchs the bad girls club on oxygen?

This is my first full season, and I tivo the show every week. I was surprised to know that these girls stay in this house for so long; this season is quite long in comparison to other shows.



Who watchs the bad girls club on oxygen?

I do and I loooove that show. My favorite person on that show is Neveen because she knows how to talk sh*t and make you feel like nothing lmao.



Who watchs the bad girls club on oxygen?

My mom has banned me from watching it after she saw Jennevecia shove that food up her butt. It's fine though I don't really like this season anyway. The girls are TRASHY not bad. The original had ACTUAL bad girls. These girls just argue over petty stuff and sleep with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting