Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did you watch the first episode of the new "Bad Girls Club" tonight?

What'd you think? It looks like it's going to be mostly cat fighting which kinda sucks! I mean, a little fighting is okay but come on, they are ALREADY pushing and hitting and screaming at each other the FIRST NIGHT! I think it's funny there is only one blond this time. Last season, it was like all blonds. And they have 2 black girls, just like last season. I really don't care for the large girl, she is just a bit too much. Don't get me wrong, I don't care that she is big but her personality leaves something to be desired but that goes for about half of the girls! Could you see yourself on the show? I definitely could see myself on the show! I'm totally a bad girl. I love to party and I don't like rules. The only thing is that I'm 34 and I guess that's too old which sucks! Last season, they had girls over 25 and this time, they are all in their early 20's. I am looking forward to watching this season though, it'll replace I Love New York 2 for me when it's over.



Did you watch the first episode of the new "Bad Girls Club" tonight?

I watched it and I agree that they are starting way too early with the fighting. Tanisha is my favorite so far but I see how most people would disagree. I love how the one girl kept calling the other a stupid stripper when she's a stripper herself. They all seem to have a few screws loose. I could definitely see myself on the show. I was watching them all describe their personalities in the beginning of the episode and I have way too much in common with them. I probably belong in that house as much as any of them do.



Did you watch the first episode of the new "Bad Girls Club" tonight?

Are you talking about bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you..??



Did you watch the first episode of the new "Bad Girls Club" tonight?

omg I watched it................I HATE THE GIRL , with the D first name, I can't remember but she called Tanisha a fat bia...........gahh she is so ugly.................I don't know who she thinks she is but please.............I already hate this bia and the show just started!



Did you watch the first episode of the new "Bad Girls Club" tonight?

I loved the first season and 'Road Trip'!! i missed the first show of the new season, but I'm definitely putting it back on my TiVo (season) so I don't miss another one....of course, next week they'll show the first eppy again, Thanmks God! LOL



Did you watch the first episode of the new "Bad Girls Club" tonight?

I did notice that there were all brunettes this season. Maybe it's some sort of theme? Anyways, I don't like darlene shes has some nerve to call cordelia stupid stripper when darlene herslef is stripper. Cordelia is only stripping for her tution which is understandble. Darlene on the other is making it her career. I love Tanisha and Lyric and all the other girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting