Monday, November 30, 2009

Who watch the bad girls club?

this show is so funny.



Who watch the bad girls club?

yeah i watch it some of the girls piss me off tho such as jodie who thinks she is the **** and amy who is a ******* *****. but other than that its very entertaining!



Who watch the bad girls club?

I love it. Because Zara is so clueless and Amy is a straight up *itch. The cast is going to be on Tyra tonight.



Who watch the bad girls club?

Did you see last night....nothing really happened except for Leslie tried to join school. I wished there was a fight for something.



Who watch the bad girls club?

I do, BUT in my defense, I'd LOVE to HATE it!!;)



Who watch the bad girls club?

Zara is a stupid slut, Amy's just crap talker who got beat down by Ty, DeAnn is okay, Carrie (the wanna be country singer) is a two-faced, non-singing twitch! And LeLe is cool; I like her upfront style. Hate that she left but oh well...do your thing girl



Who watch the bad girls club?

Yes. I love this show, And I also love how every girl thats said she was gonna beat some body down has acutally gotten beat up. Thats soo hillarious, I think most of the girls are fake. I was soo happy when Aimee got beat up by Ty, I was in my living room cheering! but anyways, did anyone catch them on Tyra? man ive been searchin the episode I cant find it. I forgot to Tivo it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting