Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who watches the Bad Girls CLub?????

I have been watching the show the Bad Girls CLub and I saw the previews for next weeks episode and I swear the new girl that they have shown looks just like Ripsi (but with brown hair). I was wondering who else thinks it might be Ripsi???



Also what did you think about Jarad and Zara's breakup??? (not meaning to sound cruel) but if she was fooling around with Tomik



it was only a matter of time before Jarad found out......



Who watches the Bad Girls CLub?????

I love that show. And ripsy went totally psycho attacking the other members. The new girl doesn't look like Ripsy...i saw her on an episode last weekend..hm. Zara deserves the break-up...plus it gives her an excuse to be more than friends with benefits.



Who watches the Bad Girls CLub?????

Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting