Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Bad Girls Club . . . what do you think?

This show reminds me of the crap on MTV . . . but in the first season the girls actually worked on their issues and came together.



Do any of you watch the new season? I have watched it so far and the one girl I can'st stand is Naveen: she thinks she's "perfect" but yet she is the first one to push the other girls buttons . . . rather sad actually.



So far, I'm likeing Season one alot better.



The Bad Girls Club . . . what do you think?

WHere did they come up with these girls is what I want to know? Season one was sooooooo much better! These girls are trashy! I mean....what kind of people pee in a kitchen sink? That isn't funny no matter how bad you want to get back at someone! It is barely entertainment....I can see why Lyric left!



The Bad Girls Club . . . what do you think?

it's that fat whore tanisha, she's always starting sum sh!t and she expects people to be scared of her



i loved it when they were messin w/ her stuff, i know it was childish but she deserved it. i hope she gets sent home



The Bad Girls Club . . . what do you think?

i agree with you.. naveen is probably one of the ugliest too. she always makes that stupid face. the next person i hate would have to be jennavecia she is just so gross. she needs to go home and be a good mother. instead of seeing how many guys mouth she can piss in. i feel bad for her daughter.



The Bad Girls Club . . . what do you think?

Since you're my newest contact I figured I should answer one of your questions:) . I actually love that show, which is weird, because in real life, I haaaaaaate those kind of women, and am the exact opposite of them (you know, high maintenance, drama -bitchy women) ....but for some reason, when they put a bunch of girls like that in a house together, it's amusing to me. I preferred the first season too for some reason. I hate drama in my own life but, I don't mind watching it in other peoples life. Especially since those girls create insane amounts of drama in their own lives, and then get upset about it.



Even though I'm sure everyone hates her, my favorite is the big black woman. She's so funny, and the stuff she gets so worked up over cracks me up. I'm sure I'd probably hate her guts in person, but I dont have to live with her, so she's funny.



The Bad Girls Club . . . what do you think?

First season was more watchable as far as liking the girls. I cant stand that fat girl Tanisha...I think that is her name. She just stomps around the house and gets mad about the smallest things...seems sometimes she acts for the cameras. But one day she will meet someone to treat her the way she treated the girls on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting