Friday, December 25, 2009

21+ Girls - how should i approach girls at a club?

when i go clubbing in LA it's really difficult for me to approach girls, not because i'm afraid of rejection, but because i literally don't have anything good to say



i'm not bad with girls but the only time it goes well is when they approach me first or if something natural happens.



some of my friends have some lame tactics. like they'll ask a girl's opinion: "my mom's dog just died, what kind of dog should i get her?" it's totally lame and i refuse to make up dumb scenarios like that.



anyway, what works on u guys?



21+ Girls - how should i approach girls at a club?

just go up to her.



offer to buy her a drink, and comment on how good she looks. eventually, it should spark some conversation, or interest.



yeah, lame excuses like that wont get you anywhere. at least not if that were me.



21+ Girls - how should i approach girls at a club?

i'd rather a guy just ask me to dance if its at a club.



21+ Girls - how should i approach girls at a club?

Asking me real questions about myself. Talking to me about different things, and telling me stories that happened to you. Making me laugh and actually act interested in me, then whats underneath my skirt. Even though we all know why people go to the clubs...to get laid.



Talking to a girl isn't that hard. In fact its pretty damn easy. There are A LOT of stupid, stupid, shallow girls who go to the clubs and act like a bunch of idiots. I guess it works if you are into that kind of thing. How about not dating shallow girls, or girls who only care about money and cars and their boyfriends looking like they just stepped off the cover of GQ.



If you don't have a great job, a lot of money, a smoking hot car, and look like you belong with the models, then you are absolutley waisting your time.



Picking people up in the club is a BAD idea. What would you want that for? Besides a hot night of sex....she has an STD or gets pregnant and do you really want to know what that is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting