Monday, December 28, 2009

Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

since i was young i've always enjoyed being feminine and girly. being girly rocks, but i've never told anyone as my parents would dissaprove and i've never been out as a girl. I'm not in my mid 20s and I'd like to experience more things girly. I'd love to go shopping with girls, and buy myself a cool outfit and heels.. :) and also i'd love to experience what it's like to have girly sleep overs. I love doing nails n stuff.would be soo cool..



The thing is I'm too scared to go out and shop for girly things myself, too scared to perhaps one day go to a club in heels by myself.. so id love to meet a girl who'd be up for girly fun and help me shop/dress. I don't know where to look or begin. Just wana meet some really cool girls who want some fun and wouldnt mind one day coming to a club with me as a girl.. we could pretend it's a hen night.. :) i'm not a bad person, completely straight..just love all things girly.. soo girls.. if you can help me somehow i'd love it.. :) mwaaah xxx



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

If it makes you happy then you go for it. You're not harming anyone else after all. Good luck. x



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

I would suggest going to your local LGBT organization because you will probably meet some open minded girls there. This website probably isn't the best place mate.



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww thats sick



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

Too bad I don't live there anymore or I would. Go for it and good luck! :)



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

there are thousands of people with the same feelings as you. the first step is to get a hold of yourself and find out if you are a TV or a TS if you are a transexual, the sooner you seek medical assistance the better. If you are a transvestite, then check out the TV CHIX site and make some friends and enjoy life. xxxxx



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

Stop being a puss-y and be a man!



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

where about in the UK do you live? I'm east london if thats anywhere near I'm more than happy for some girly fun.



Uk girls only please. guy needs fem assistance?

you can make your own choices, and no one is there to judge you.



though i wouldnt listen to the "K B" user considering she thinks its okay for a boyfriend to suck his girlfriends breast milk when she's pregnant.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



good luck -- at least you have the confidence and guts to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting