Friday, December 25, 2009

Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

It never fails. If I閳ユ獡 at a bar/club and I see a girl who looks like trouble, I閳ユ獡 instantly attracted to her. What閳ユ獨 up with that?



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

You see something in the bad girl that you are not able to express in your own personality. So, by going after the person who acts/does what you wish you could, you are full filling something w/in yourself.



Or, it could be that you just like 'bad girls'. This is not a bad thing - its just your type. As long as the 'bad girl' attraction is not causing you harm, or putting you into things that you know are wrong, go for it - maybe its kismet.



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

you just need a good spanking...lol..



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

being with a rebel helps people feel rebellious.



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

Well probably because you are kind of maybe a bad boy too. Or maybe you just seem to get along with those types of women.



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

cuz you like to be treated badly.



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

Because we are hot.



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

i agree with candid bc we r hot



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

because your a bad boy!! lol



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

Bad girls are sexy!!



Why am I attracted to 'bad girls'?

Subconsciously you may think we'll be able to teach you a thing or two......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting