Monday, December 28, 2009

Where do you go to look for girls these days?

I'm 26 now will be 27 the weekend after next. Never been high or drunk. I'm technically inclined and love working with my hands. Can't drive anymore because I have seizers. I don't like going to clubs or bars anymore. I'm starting to grow out of that scene. Book stores around here are a bad place for the under 21's because they can't get into the bars. I'm not religious so church is out of the question. I've had a lot of bad experiences with Christan girls. I'd like to steer clear of those. I'm sure not all of them are bad to please don't take offense. I enjoy reading hiking and building things either electronic or out of metal. I have a strong and almost on all the time sense of humor. I find something funny in almost anything. I sell jokes to local stand ups. I have a stable job and work standard 9-5 hours. Love to travel, have dual-citizenship. I'm a British-American. I spend months out of the year in England. I've been so busy lately I just realized that I was alone. I don't even know where to look. Online is a nightmare. Just go to any dating site and search my zipcode. 29303 Where do people go to look for love these day?



Where do you go to look for girls these days?

Why the personal ad story?



Just go out, to places where you enjoy being.



Surely, you'll meet females there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting