Monday, December 28, 2009

Webkinz Clubhouse Problems Bad Traders!?

My sis got ripped off over $10,000 kinzcash worth of goods by a sicko whose username is sasha9600. Here's her posting:



I got ripped off by sasha9600 (Wilbur the pig) yesterday in the collection room. He invited me to the house, where he had all the exclusive stuff packed in one room, so I traded first. Most of his stuff must be stolen. He was a pro. Anyway, I found him in the club house and wanted my stuff back, but he called me a beach, a hole, and can't. He also said he liked little girls. I reported him, but I'm still feeling grossed out.



NOTE: He also has a chihuahua, and probably others. He's a pro; as soon as you send something, he will delete and block your username, so that you can no longer contact him.



You can find other usernames of bad traders at



http://www.webkinzinsider.com/



It's a cool site. If you sign up, please please mention me as a referral. Thanks!



Webkinz Clubhouse Problems Bad Traders!?

Hey, I know him! I almost did the same thing but I backed out last minute.



Webkinz Clubhouse Problems Bad Traders!?

The best trading site is www.webkinztraderz.piczo.com they have all the answers for the rares and retireds for your collection. The site is also protercted from scammers and foul language \, so c'mon go check it out.. it's the best !! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting