Friday, December 25, 2009

Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

I dont have hate or nothing like that against christians, but i had a gf and have some friends that are christians that say everything is bad like, sex, scary movies, watching the simpsons (i dont know why) and saying they cant wear sertain clothes or hear sertain music and cant dance or go clubbing but now one of my friends is having a baby and she's not marry (she's a christian), my ex is prob. having sex with hundreds of people (she's a christian), and my best friend is going out clubbing and drinking and maybe doing drugs. My point is are christian girls liars??



Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

In summary: most of the christian woman I knew in my early 20s (and I was very involved with conservative evangelical ministries at the time--some that lead Christianity today and are major ministries) were real dirty (outiside of Sunday)--not just with the opposite sex, but doing gay/lesbian activities as well.



I wish I could say different dude, but the hypocrisy was and still is huge in their own churches. (Glad I don't attend them.) I can't get over how these people can witness, share their faith, and then bash others getting laid on Sunday, then go out and have lesbian sex two times in the following week. Not just the women, but men also.



Ask Ted Haggard, because he is far from alone--many fall into his category.



You might not like what I say. But at least respect it as the real truth I observed from many years of first-hand experience in ministry.



Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

No. It would be wrong to classify a whole group of people by the actions of three people. It just sounds like these girls you speak of aren't holding themselves up to the standards that Christians are expected to uphold.



Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

Personally Speaking, I'm a Christian girl, and I've never done any of those things no matter how many times offered. Maybe your friends feel a restraint to their Christianity, they think that it's a burden and that these are relifes and asking for forgiveness is just that easy. It depends on how you take the responsibility of your religion. Some take it so seriously they starch their lives stiff with it, and others on use it when they're in trouble, quite carelessly. You can find that medium that's right for you and that sounds like what your friends need to do meet in the middle and not be so far out with it.



Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

Anyone CAN lie and be "easy"... a claim to God and Christianity and behavior that is ANTI that claim, means the CLAIM means NOTHING.



I can say I am an Olympic Track Runner Gold Medalist, and I have held that record for 4 consecutive years, BUT if you saw me and I weighed 347, and was 4'8, a chain smoker with a pack of Twinkies attached to my yap, that would make my claim NULL AND VOID. You wouldn't believe me right?



People can act bad regardless of what belief they claim.



Evaluate folks by what you see in them INDIVIDUALLY not by one bad apple.



Have a great day.



Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

Include all other religion related people in that.



Lets say there is a religion called "Simpians" what kind of a girl who is a simpian be? Will she be lying? will she be pregnant and not get married? will she be having sex with anybody in the world?



In any case all girls are capable of doing such things you have mentioned.



Are christians girls really bad?? are they liars??

I think they're people, and they are rebelling against their parents' faith. It is quite common among children brought up in the Christian church to stray. It isn't GOOD, per se, but sometimes it is necessary for them to stray so they don't coast along on their parents faith. It is important for them to develop their OWN relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting