Friday, December 25, 2009

For Bad Girl's Club viewers, question about next week's episode?

Have you seen the preview? It look like Zara tries to kill herself, doesn't it? Or should I trying to get people to feel sorry for her? That girl has issues but then again, most of the people on the show seem to have issues. Can you imagine hanging out with Amy and Zara?Now, that'd make me want to kill myself!



For Bad Girl's Club viewers, question about next week's episode?

I think all of her plans are backfiring, she is used to being the center of attention and she is not getting that and she is feeling out of place. It was completely wrong for that new girl to treat her that way, she should have just told her she was waiting for a call instead of starting unnecessary stuff. I do/don't feel sorry for her. I don't want her to commit suicide, but she brought most of it on herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting