Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

Theres this girl working at my local book store. I fell in love with her right away. I wanted to know her flesh every night since.



I have followed her around, and I know all about her. I know where she lives. Who her friends are and what her hobbies are. I love going out clubbing with her, we do it every weekend. The only down side is that she doesn't know that we are together yet. But I do have her back. She was about to take home this tall handsome guy. It was bad news written all over him, so I disposed of him. She got a little sad but I know she would have been more sad if I didn't. And besides, shes already taken.



What should I do, how can I make her know me? Help!



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

haha.



stalker



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

You sound like a psychopath



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

You need to stop following this girl around. Your behaviour is creepy. You don't know what love is. You don't fall in love with someone like that.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girl-to-Lik...



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

Sounds like you're a stalker to me.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

You sound crazy.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

Have you ever just asked her? Talked to her? Stop stalking this woman's feeling and grow some balls. ASK HER



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

Write her a love poem expressing all ur feelings and things about u



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

wow, make her know u ? hmmm,,,



INTRODUCE URSELF =)



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

i don't think u'll pull 4rm that geeky gay picture that your showing..



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

well that is very creepy how you follow her around! but all you can do is hope! you can tell her how you feel... but if she is already taken... than you can't do anything! all ya can do is hope that it doesn't work out! and be a good friend fer her...and it was nice that you got her back! thats sweet! hope that i helped! mk



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

I think you should get help....before you hurt someone!



...........im serious..............



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

I agree with the first two people. You kind of sound like your stalking her.. And when you said, "The only down side is that she doesn't know that we are together yet," I was like, wtf? Do you mean as in relationship together? If you do mean that, you have problems, because maybe she only wants to be friends with you. And you seem very protective over her, and that might be a turn off for her.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

omg did you murder the handsome man?



how culd you?



how could you!



p.s. im sure she'll notice you when youre being taken away in a straight jacket



chicks dig that!



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

I know this girl you speak of......she is an animal lover. If you have sex with a goat (if you have not already) I am certain she will love you forever.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

Uhm...well....Take her out to a nice dinner, and stop stalking her, lol. And don't jump to conclusions. She isnt yours yet.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

tell her everything that you just told us...



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

wow ummm creepy much?! stalkers are very big turn-offs for anyone. and if she found out how infatuated you are w/ her and how you would go to any (extreme not to mention incredibly unpleasant) lengths just to be w/her, she'd just as soon "dispose" of you. btw i love how YOU got rid of some guy just b/c YOU thought he was "bad news"....let her deal w/her own problems. you dont know if that guy would eventually make her happy or not. your opinions should in NO WAY dictate her life or rather her love life for that matter...so stop this obsession you have w/her!!!!!! it'll scare anyone away from you.



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

Well if you really like this girl then you should ask her out on a date to a good restaurant and then if things work out they do and if they don't at least you no what you would have missed if you didn't try



How can I get this girl? I want her so bad!?

hes not a stalker hes in love!



awww



umm flirtt make it obvious u like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting