Friday, December 25, 2009

Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

What do u think of it so far??



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

Yes, it's so incredibly trashy! They honestly make season 1 bad girls look so innocent. Did you see the opeing credits with the skinny black girl holding the gun to her face showing the gun off! WTF??? And she admits that she stabbed people before! I'm not going to watch the show anymore bc I can't believe how much it promotes violence.



I admit that I did watch the 1st season but it was more about stupid girls trying to act bad just going out partying and having girl fights. This season is way more violent with women who say they don't want people to judge them and is afraid that their future kid will be ashamed of them, yet they go on tv and proudly admits the shamful things they do.



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

nope



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

yeah. i thinks its funny cause they get in a fight the first night they are there.



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

NO



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

Love it!! The fat girl needs to calm down though and stop being so intimidating!! I feel sorry for the stripper girl because she is really sweet....and she just loves anal!!



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

I haven't had a chance to see it yet. But I want to.



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

a little over the top!



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

I love it. My favorite one is Taneisha (for now); she does not play lol!!! Love her!



Do u watch the new "bad girl's club?"?

no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting