Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you love in a club?

Okay so i went to this club and some guy was there kind of selling tickets hes a cutie but kind of shy He kept passing my way and smiling at me and finally he asked me to dance he noticed i was a very bad dancer lmaO but that didnt stop him from asking me out to dance again i felt very comfatable with him and hes the son of the dj at the party he asked other girls to dance but when ever i danced he would look at me i feel like he liked me but im not sure when i left he was looking for me and he sat a table across from me alone doing nothing while he couldve been dancing what do you think i really like him and i dont know why do you thik he was interested?



Can you love in a club?

He obviously liked what he saw and stayed interested even though you had "flaws" which he might not think so.



Get to know him and see where it goes.



see if he wants to go to dinner.. since hes the shy one. you'll never know if u don't try.



Can you love in a club?

I think he likes u alot... try to know him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting