Monday, December 28, 2009

In college. Need advice about a girl. What do you girls think?

At my college that I used to see a girl in my lecture of 200 people 2+ years ago. Recently I've seen her studying in the library. She is very beautiful and I only see her alone. We look sort of alike. We're both tall, have straight brown hair and tanned skin. It's been 4 yrs and I haven't had a girlfriend since I've been here (never had a girlfriend). I haven't had a job for 2 yrs (looking). I'm just doing classes. I don't have many friends but I run with a club, climb and lift weights.



I feel like saying, "My name's *. What's your name? What are you studying? Do you have a boyfriend?" Would it be bad if I tried to talk to her while she was studying? Is it bad to ask right off if she has a boyfriend? Should I sit near her a lot (not good?) and wait for her to do something?



How do you feel about random (good looking) people talking to you? I don't want to be creepy. All the nice girls seem to have boyfriends. If she just became a friend I'd be happy. Am I stuck?



In college. Need advice about a girl. What do you girls think?

Girls love confidence and the best way to get them to notice/ like you is to make them laught. If you can do that you are in. If she is studying all the time, everyone likes a break here and there. The first time I would keep it short and dont push anything, just get her to laught once. Then just wait a few days and then when you see her again say hey whats up yada yada. Most girls even if taken arent going to be mean, they love attention!



In college. Need advice about a girl. What do you girls think?

here's what you do...you guys were in the same class, right? Ask her if she's got that old book you guys had to use for that class. Just go up to her and say, "hi, i'm sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you had this book for this class..." so and so. Obviously, she took that class before and she'll have some thoughts about it - you've just broke a common barrier right there, take advantage of it. She might mention that she's taken the class before.



If she says "no", then tell her it's for a friend that you lost your book and you're trying to look for him. THen you'll mention that you were in that class and she'll start talking...



once you've got that going, ask her about her opinions of the class, teachers, people in the class, what she's doing now and if she's taken any similar classes...just start small and work your way up



and not like this is gonna happen but...



if she happens to have a book and is willing to let you borrow it then and there, take it, say "Thanks", ask for her number "just in case your 'friend' doesn't need it..." Use and play with this idea. in a few days or so call back and just say, 'thanks but i won't be needing it..." and just talk with her from there...



sorry soo complicating i hope this made sense!



In college. Need advice about a girl. What do you girls think?

Ask her first if u could sit with her and if ur lucky a yes may come out of her.Then ask her if u could ask her somethin but don't make it obvious that ur hittin on her.Ask her :- her name, say urs, (ask her)when'd u join skool ,where'd u live, etc; then start sittin with her but not a lot, get a job and fast, what were u doin al those years shoulda applied before.



I don't mind if good looking random ppl talk 2 me, im really open person and like talkin and knowin ppl better and makin friends and maybe bfs as well.



Ur not stuck just give it some time, know her and then hit on her.



In college. Need advice about a girl. What do you girls think?

I think something more like: Sit down in the library close but not too close, and say Hi I'm (name), I remember you from (whatever class you had together). See if you can get a conversation about that class going. If she seems chatty ask her for coffee. If things are clicking ask her if she would like to meet for lunch, she will let you know if she has a boyfriend you don't have to be blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting