Monday, December 28, 2009

Im totally addicted to 17 year old from drama club! By the way legal age of consent is 16 in UK!?

Im 31 and like acting, im currently performing in an amateur musical. I joined the group 4 months ago! There this absolubtly stunning 17 year old girl in the club, she's a dancer. The1st 2 weeks i was there i was just chatting with the dancing girls discussing what id done before and where i was from nd i made some jokes, im a funny guy and this girl was quick witted to! She came over to speak to me and just put her arm round me and sat on my lap. I didnt know what to do? i said my leg was numb til she got off! Now everytime we'r in rehearsals she runs up and hugs me nd wraps my arms round her. I was out in a club the other week with 2 friends from the drama group and SHE was there, she shouldnt have been. But she came over and sat on my lap, id had alot to drink and became aroused she was dancing in front of me she said 'u r pleased to c me' she knew. We kissed! I dont want to upset her, I wouldnt mind but i DO fancy her bad! Advice?Why do i feel bad? Ive only had 1 relationship ever!



Im totally addicted to 17 year old from drama club! By the way legal age of consent is 16 in UK!?

why do you feel bad? i do not see anything immoral in this senerio.



possabilities:



you are worried about the age difference.



that others will see this as you taking advantage of her.



or you fear that you are in fact taking advantage of her and you can't stop.



do you respect her enough to believe she can make her own decisions and mistakes?



don't dismiss your ability to love someone because you, have what you feel is, a lack of experience.



think: will this ultimately make me happy?



realize: you do not understand this girl, and you will never completly understand her, you can only understand her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting