Monday, December 28, 2009

In tha Club (tips from him and her)?

I don't know if you guys noticed that in the club, but i saw a lot of guys (ave. guys) who don't know how to talk with girls in the club. And sometimes don't know how to dance! Anyway, i thought to ask this important question, and i am quite sure that it would be so helpful :D



Since we will have both Fe/Male opinion, I will divide my question into two part.



Male:



You are in a club, and you saw this girl (in the bar, dancing .... etc.) and you want to know her (hook her up). What would be some good ways to start up a conversation with her?



Female:



You are in a club, and you want to have some fun. So in your mind, there is big chance for you to meet someone that you really like. What would be a good way for a boy (that you really like) to start up a conversation with you? Also, some bad things ... from your own experience.



Thanks to you all



In tha Club (tips from him and her)?

I've had guys ask me to dance, and after that we just started talking. They didn't use any lines, and most importantly they didn't dance all up on me! I don't generally recommend dating people you meet in clubs, but it's possible. As for what not to do...this dude started dancing with my friend once, and he was holding onto her so tight she dropped her cigarette and he wouldn't let her pick it up!! Then he kept trying to put his hands down her pants!! I'm not a fighter but I almost was that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting