Monday, December 28, 2009

Ok for boyfriend to dance with other girls?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years now.. and I moved away. We take turns to visit each other every two weeks.



He likes to go out with his friends and go clubbing..



Should I be okay with him dancing with other girls?



A lot of people know we go out.. wouldnt it make me look bad if my boyfriend is out dancing with other girls?



I talked to him about it and he said its just for fun and only dancing..



but it kinda hurts me knowing hes out dancing with other girls.



Its not that i dont trust him.. its more that i dont trust other girls. He gets hit on all the time even when they know we are together



Ok for boyfriend to dance with other girls?

if you know that your boyfriend really does love then don't worry he would never cheat on you



Ok for boyfriend to dance with other girls?

I say no it is not ok. I wouldn't care if he went out w/ his friends but why does he have to dance w/ other girls? This is a tough one I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting